Saturday, July 25, 2009

Steady~~

Ok...
It's been a long time didn't update my blog....
How you guys doing????
Hope everything is fine......
Recently I'm just busy with all my assessment.......
Oh My GOD!!!!!!
It's killing me!!!!!!!!
It really do......
Luckily on my birthday I don't have to pass up any assessment....
Initially need to hand up MPO assessment on that day.....
The lecturer postponed the deadline to next week......
That's mean that we got one extra week to do our work....
Hope can hand up our best work la......
Cause she is really kind to us.......
Keep asking us to do a small part for her to check 1st......
But I haven't start anything yet....
Need to finish my PI assessment 1st.......
Haiz......
It so difficult to summarize the whole chapter la.....
Can I just copy and paste ah?????
Never mind la.....
Just keep walking......
I Can Do IT!!!!!!!!

Now I'm steady with Mr. X........
We talked a lots about us.......
Finally we had an agreement.....
We don't hide anything from each other.....
We share everything.....
No matter what happen.......
We will solve it together.....
Love you!!!!!
Muckz~~~

Must work hard in my life.....
Can't let people look down on me.....
I have to be tough enough to face any problem that occur.......
I won't let that happen again.....
Trust me.....
Please behave yourself....
Don't always think that you're the smartest......
People will just laugh at you when you did something wrong......
No one will help you.....
Just because of who you are and how you act.......
-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment