Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Why end up like this......

I just don't understand......
Why people keep falling in love???
Even though they always get hurt????
Is it really that hard to live your life without anybody?????
I guess this is what all you want in your life......
LOVE!!!!!!
But nothing else......
Is it that important to you?????
I mean this love thing.......
You really can't live without it right?????
OMG!!!!!!!!!
You look like a fool in front of all your friends.....
All of them were talking about you......
When ever you broke up with your boy friend....
You will cry in front of us.....
Then you will start saying that how bad is him.......
I remember I told you before.....
He's not a good guy for you....
But remember what you answer me at that time????
You said is non of my business.....
Because I don't even know what is love......
Really is I don't know or is you don't want to listen to others????
Every time you also end up like that.....
When people tell you something about your boy friend.....
You will think that we are jealous of you......
Then you will stay far far away from us......
After you break up.....
Then you will start coming back for us....
Hope that we'll never mind what you did before.....
For the first few times is ok.......
But more and more like that......
We already get sick with you.......
FINE!!!!!!!
If that what you want.....
You got it.....
Just let me know when you want to break up our friendship....
That's all......
I won't stop you from doing anything anymore......
Just let it be........

OMG!!!!!!!!
My body is damn pain......
Why????
Because I went to gym today with my baby Vien, Mei Ling and Mr.MJ.......
Hahahaha.....
Not Micheal Jackson la......
Is Melvin Jeffrey.........
Still is MJ la.......
Hope that he will recover soon....
He's been sick for a few days.....
But still can go gym with us....
You're the man ya......
Hehehehe........
This Friday will go again.....
Hope will be better this time.....
Cause now typing also feel the pain.....
Is deep and strong........
And is killing me.......
Help!!!!!
Can somebody do the massage for me?????
Where is my Baby Vien??????
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment