Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dying..

OMG!!!!!!!!
Somebody help???
I'm dying just because of all the assignment.....
Shit!!!!!
Why is me???
Where is my partner????
No just because you all are busy for something else....
Then you all just leave the things to other.....
Have you ever think that others also need to study???
All of us is working as a group.....
I mean A GROUP!!!!!!!!!
Can just put aome effort on that????
If can't pass up all the paper....
That's mean we all fail...
FAIL!!!!!!!!
Do you know what it's mean?????
REPEAT THE SUBJECT AGAIN!!!!!!!
Feel dissapointed....
Don't want to talk about this.....
Just make me want to kill myself......
This few days just sleeping.....
Feel very tired.....
But have to do all the things too...
Make me like a vampire now......
Never sleep at night....
No waking up at morning...
Grandma want to kill me.....
Cause never help her do all the housework....
I didn't tell her what I'm going through now.....
Just let it be....
Want find a friend to talk....
Took up the phone....
But just don't know who to call.....
Hehe....
Just can laugh myself...
I really think that nothing I can do.....
Is my destiny.....
My faith~~
Is that all the things in my life???
All just going the wrong way......
Dying.....
Speechless......

1 comment:

  1. wah..y so down?dun let urslef so down..
    cheer up~~try to think those matter in other angle..it will be totally different..
    enjoy everything u doing rather than hate them!!
    gambateh~~ ^o^

    ReplyDelete