Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Complication

Well.....
Let me think about how to tell you all.....
Hmmmm.......
Ok.....
Recently I'm dating with a guy....
But i can't tell who is he.......
Mr.x will be his name by now......
He seems like don't want anyone to know about our relationship......
I guess he has his own reason....
So i don't mind keep the secret with him.....
I admin that at the beginning I was very unhappy......
Because we are couple now.....
Why can't we let others know about it????
Mr.x didn't tell me what is the reason.....
But i should trust him right.....
So i didn't ask anything....
Now....
All I can say is.....
Hope that we will last forever.....
If not forever, I still hope is a long relationship.....

OMG!!!!!!!
All the assignment is killing me.....
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't concentrate at all.......
Haiz.....
Somebody please help........
If continue like that i sure will become crazy........
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hate that!!!!!!!
Damn!!!!!!!
SHit!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gratz..having a new journal..^^
    assignments..fast fast do n forget bout it la..
    ^^

    ReplyDelete