Monday, August 3, 2009

Thank you...^^

Last Friday I had celebrated my birthday......
At here want to thanks all my friends ya....
I really enjoy and have fun on Thursday and Friday.....
Talk about Thursday....
They had a pre-birthday celebration for me.....
We planned it since Monday....
Luckily we can made it.....
Why they celebrate with me on that day is because some of my classmates have to work on PC fair...
So they celebrate with me early.....
We had a lots of fun that day.....

Friday was night session....
We went to Barcelona in Sunway....
Thanks for all my babies who accompanied me that night ya....
Love you guys always....
Muckz.....
Although on the half way that's something bad happened..
But I still had a great night....
more photo will be in FB ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment