Monday, October 19, 2009

Why care???

I am who I am...
Why should I care about what other people say about me???
As long as I'm happy nothing can stop me......
Don't you think that you can control me.....
You just a passenger in my life.....
I won't let it happen.....
So we just wait and see la.....

Tomorrow is a tough day to me....
So many things to handle la.....
Lots of assignment also haven't start...
All need to pass up at week 7.....
How that is enough to us???
All the lecturers and tutors think that we're all are God......
Can finish what ever they give to us in a short period.....
Oh My GOD!!!!!!!
Now I start to feel all the stress and tension la.....
But what to do????
This is STUDY!!!!!!!!!
Means SUCKS AND HARD!!!!!!!!
Haiz.......
Is time to bed now....
Waiting for my return.....

No comments:

Post a Comment