Thursday, October 22, 2009

Haiz...

Oh My Goodness!!!!!!!
1st time ever.....
I failed my exam......
Really want to cry la......
But nothing I can do........
I admit that for that subject I really didn't put in much effort......
But it shouldn't fail right.....
At least I assume I can get a C......
Not C-........
Haiz......
Is too late to say all this.....
The only thing I can do now......
Is to do better when I resit for the paper......
Hope this time really can do well la.......

Stupid!!!!!!!!!
Who the hell you think you are!!!!!!!!
Can just simply say things like that to people......
You all think that I want it to be like that ah.......
I'm also a victim ok......
If can I sure want everything to be good.....
But is not my fault right......
I didn't ask him to do so......
Why keep blaming me about it?????
Just don't know what you all think la......

Mood is freaking down now.....
So don't look for me right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment