Friday, June 12, 2009

BAd day.....

Shit!!!!!
Yesterday at college my car have been claimed.......
Need to paid RM5 and had to stand all the noise from the security guard.....
OMG!!!!!!
Want die liao.....
But I didn't told my nanny....
Haiz.....
No people know how I really felt on that time....
Really turned moody.....
That's not the end of my bad luck......
When I reached home...
Mama said want go out visit a doctor......
So we went to my anut's house.....
The doctor is at Maluri.....
We went with my uncle.....
When we reached home at around 9++pm....
GOD!!!!!!!!
No WATER!!!!!!!!!!!
What happened to my life??????
Then the conclusion is I didn't wash my hair.......
Need to sleep with a dirty hair....
Can't sleep well too.....
Haiz.....
Hope that my bad luck is gone.....
And NEVER COME BACK AGAIN!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment