Thursday, May 28, 2009

New....

Hi guys....

Miss me or not???

Is been a few days I didn't login and blogging...

My Year 2 is started on Monday....

Everything is ok...

Just I'm now become the Printing Manager for my course....

The old one still doesn't want to resign....

Shit!!!!!

All of us don't like him be the PM....

Cause he really get so many profit from us....

So we decided to change....

Then I share with Vivien....

He still want to argue with us....

Want us to give back the job to him.....

Bullshit la wei!!!!!!!

If he do so good....

Why so many people complaint about him????

The note also not complete on last semester....

Then still want money from us....

We pay is consider good lo....

Don't want to talk about him la......

Make me feel so pek cek.......


I got so many things to handle ....

All the things mess up and make me feel so fan nia....

Don't know how many people in the course....

Make the supplier can't print the note for us....

Then on Monday I really will mess up with all the things....

GOD bless me.....

Hope Monday everything will be fine.....


Thinking to have someone beside me right now....

That can talk to me....

Share my problem.....

Know what I want......

Can I????

No comments:

Post a Comment