Saturday, May 16, 2009

Few days~~

Talk about my days...
Nothings special.....
Just on Wednesday I passed by Sunway with my baby Tieng and Vien~~
Tieng tought me go there cause i asked her....
Really so far!!!
Make me want to sleep while driving on that time....
Then we went to Times Square to meet Sin.....
She cut her hair at Kim Garelly......
We had our lunch at there.......
McDonald again!!!!
Hahahaha~~~
Later i went fetch my grandma go home...
Then Tieng called me to go pasar malam....
At the end we went to The Curve~~~
Had a walk at there with Tieng's friend.....
We all thought that the guy like her(tieng)....
But she keep denying!!!
Hehehe~~~~
After that we went to Sentul's Nails Place to eat our dinner......
Actually I thought is supper nia....
Hahahahaha~~~
On Thursday.......
I went to Sunway's Bar Celona with my baby.....
I don't have the picture with me.....
Maybe will update later.......
Don't really have fun at there...
Cause there don't have smoking area and non-smoking area...
Made my felt really disturbing....
Although I will smoke sometimes too...
Hehehehe~~~
Today I worked with my baby Vien.....
We need to give out the flyers.....
But is only chinese version....
How is we suppose to give out????
Chinese people usually don't take all this shit.....
Haiz~~~
Really make me feel so pek cek!!!!!!!
Finally we just went there and have a walk in the fair....
What the F**K!!!!!!!
Nevermind la....
Next time will become better.....
^^
College will reopen on next week lo....
Hope I can have a happy Year 2 in TARC~~~
Not a stressful year oh....
Hoping nia....

No comments:

Post a Comment