Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy birthday to u.....

At here want to wish my baby Tieng...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ya....
Hehehehe~~
Can't celebrate with you last night....
Grandma didn't let me go out nia....
But really hope you can have everythings you want in your life ya...
Must be happy always oh~~
19 liao lo.....
Not a small kid liao....
Hahahaha~~~
Again wish you all the best in you life ya~~

My life for this few days is quite ok la....
Just feel a bit lonely....
But still can tahan la.....
Hahahaha~~~
I can find someone that care and love me de...
Just timing matter only.....
Jia you!!!!!!

Finished my FF paper liao.....
Bull shit lo!!!!!
Leave blank on most of the theory part.....
Calculation also don't know can score or not....
Haiz.....
Just leave it.....
Concentrate on my FOM paper now......
2/5!!!!!!!
Gambateh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment