Friday, April 10, 2009

Better in time

I think is time that I let you go......
If not,I think I'll become the crying me again.......
Do you know that you really hurt me??
Just because you think that I'm stronger than her??
So you choose to let go of me???
And be with her???
What is your problem????
I'm not as strong as you think......
I'm need people to love me too......
Why can't you stand on my position and think for me????
Is it really that hard to love me???
You make me feel so hurt......
You really do.......
But I told myself....
I'll be ok.........
WITHOUT U!!!!!!!
I still got all my friends who love me more than you........
You mother bitch!!!!!!!
I'll kick you out of my life!!!!!!!
Starting from NOW!!!!!!!!!

Friends....
I'm ok now...
Hope can see you all ya~~
With the happy me oh~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment