Monday, April 19, 2010

~.~

Trying to figure out what happening to me........

Just feel like somethings wrong.......

Maybe I'm the one who think too much........

Last paper on this Friday......

Now I still haven't start study my notes......

Me rather spend my time playing FB's games...................

Is this how I'm gonna be?????

Oh My God......

Some body please help me......

I really don't know what to do.........

Want to get away from this FUCKING place........

Can I just away for a moment?????

Can I???????

No one can answer me.........


Need to find some part time job lo........

Cause will only start working full time next year.......

Hope can graduate on time......

I can~~~~

^^


Long time didn't go clubing jor.......

Miss the sound there.....

Hahahahaha.......

Want go this weekend la........

Having a trip with my babes to Melacca.......

After the paper then start our journey lo.....

Can't wait la.......

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment