Friday, March 5, 2010

Long time didn't update~~~

Seem like is been a long long time I didn't update my blog.....

So many things had happened......

Don't know where to start..........

So many things to think of...........

Just like my baby Jess said....

I'm grow up already.....

But part of me still just a little girl.......

Can I just run away from all this nonsense?????

Is really killing me.......


Grandma don't want talk to me anymore........

I just don't know what happen to her......

Maybe is because of the house problem.....

When we find a new house yet she don't want to move......

What else can we do????

I know you wish to have your own house.....

So you want to buy the current house.....

But everyone is saying is too far.....

And it doesn't worth that much of money.......

Yet you still want to buy......

So we all just follow as you wish.......

What you want some more?????

I just don't get it.......

Maybe I'm not that caring about you.....

But you at least talk to me......

Don't make me feel that I made you angry yet I didn't do anything......


Almost die because of all this.............

=.=

Grow up is not a good thing......

But I still have to face all this.............

Cause I'm a BIG GIRL now........

Hate that........

No comments:

Post a Comment