Friday, March 27, 2009

All gone~~

Haiz~~~
All my money!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gone liao~~~~~
All go to vien there liao~~~~
Next month don't have pocket money nia~~~~
Cause grandma didn't go to work nia~~~
She was sick nia~~~~
But don't know what is her problem la~~~
She always like that in this moment~~~~
Always said that she is going to d*e~~~~
Apa la wei!!!!!!!
I keep on telling her that was no true~~~
And she keep on saying yes~~~
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
You will live long long time de la~~~~~
No need worry ma~~~~~
I still need you to stay with me nia~~~~~
Help me do all the stuff nia~~~~~
Hehehehe~~~~~
Love you so much ya~~~~~
Dear Popo~~~

Talk about my days ya~~~~
That stupid modem!!!!!!!
Paid liao also can't online de~~~~
Then why should i pay??????
If no that salesman keep on telling me if didn't pay,
will be blacklisted~~~~
Sure i will not pay them~~~~
Stupid things!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now is onlining at Oldtown Cheras~~~~
The only choice that i have right now~~~~
But really not a good idea~~~~
Cause need to sit here for long time~~~~~
Will turn moody de nia~~~~~
Haiz~~~~~
How come my classmates can do all the homework????
But i can't ya?????
The FF homework is really making me mad!!!!!!
Bull shit la wei!!!!!!!!!
Don't want to talk bout that liao~~~~~
Hope can go club tonight ya~~~~
Mr.Kenji!!!!!!!
Remember come and fetch me ah~~~~
Waiting for you oh~~~~
Muckz~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Haiyo people old d is always like that lor...
    My grandma same same la...
    But you cant always treat her like ah sei ar...

    FF to me also very the hard...
    Dying cause of FF...

    Go pou also never call lor...
    Not enough friend lor...
    Haha...Joking la~

    Anyway,take it easy la...
    Life for us still very long ar...
    Don't so moody and stress la..

    Take good care ar baby~
    Muackzz~

    ReplyDelete